Gloria - Pflugerville, Texas
Themes: love

I believe in love. I believe that one can feel what their true love feels. To be able to think what that person thinks and understand them without trying is something I believe is possible. Going that extra mile, doing all you can for that person, and just wanting them to be happy because they make you happy, is all part of love. Loving the way they make you feel, the way they give you that look, the feeling you get when you’re about to share the slightest touch, is what I love most about love.

I believe in true love and happiness. I honestly believe that my true purpose is to help anyone I can and be a mother. I believe that as a mother I’ll love my children like no other, and I’ll give them a wonderful life full of love and happiness. I believe in love and family. The love that was given to me as I was raised was a result of my parent’s true love for one another. Family is what shape’s who we are, who we become. My family, my parents and three beautiful sisters have taught me to love. Love between blood is the strongest because it is unconditional love, I’ll always be here for them and they are always there for me.

Unconditional love. I discovered this through my religion. Jesus Christ felt unconditional love for humanity and died for us. I love being Catholic, believing in the Heavenly Father, his son Jesus, and the Virgen Mary mother of God. Every aspect of Catholicism I absolutely adore. I first learned to love from my church; it is the course for peace between all people of the world.

I believe in love. Love brings joy and hope. We all live to love, and it is what gives everything meaning.