Autumn - Glendale, Arizona
Themes: love

I believe in the four letter word that makes the butterflies in your stomach tickle, the feeling you get when you see him smile at you for no reason, or the way you feel when he leaves your house at night, I believe in Love, but not just Love, I believe in Young Love.

When I was a sophomore at Apollo High school, I met my first love. Brad Wespieser. We had Biology together, but I never really noticed him until we hung out with a bunch of friends at Castles N Coasters, and surprisingly we were inseparable the entire night. Now we didn’t date until my junior year in high school, but from the first time I met him and until now, I’m still in love with him, everything about him. The way he looks at me when he’s upset from losing his basketball game or when he’s happy playing his Xbox 360, or his grin when we see each other every day, but also because he accepts me for who I am and loves me no matter what. And I believe that’s one of the great things love has to offer.

Now I am a senior in High school, getting ready to graduate and start my own life, with or without Brad in it. Many adults and people say young love is just for a moment, because once College comes, what you two had, will never be the same again. But what if their wrong, what if we can make it work, and prove the entire world wrong? I believe teenagers can fall in love at a young age, but not just “Puppy Love” like many believe, but real true love. Brad and I have been through so many things and so many people have tried to get in the way of what we have, but our love was strong enough to over come all the obstacles that stood in our way, because we both have the courage and strength to fight for what we both want, and that’s each other.

After high school I want to be with Brad and still have what we had in high school, the love that was stronger than the both of us, the love that was unconditional no matter what the case was, and the love that we still have for one another till this day.

The big test will be if we can not only make it to prove the entire world wrong, but to show that young love truly exists and does last.