Choi - Shan Dong, China
Themes: work

My Precious Treasure Is Efforts

Did you ever feel like time passes very quickly? Sometimes, one week, 7 days passes as fast as a train. When I graduated elementary and middle school, my parents spoke to me as woodpeckers. “You need to study more, you’re not in middle school, you won’t get to college, and you have not enough time.” Every time when I hear these annoying words I feel very nervous and I worry about my future. I feel like riding a rollercoaster without a seat-belt. My effort changes me and my opportunities.

Did you ever climb up a rocky mountain? To climb up a rocky mountain is a challenge. Imagine that you climb the steep and perilous mountain without any equipment then you might break your arms or legs. Just like our life, if we live without any plans or goals, then we might fall down or give up. Making efforts is the main equipment to survive in the World. We can not step on the top of the mountain without efforts.

One day I went to the book store and found a book was entitled “The succession made of 99% of effort and 1% of ability.” I thought this book title doesn’t make sense. However, later on through my short experience that I failed on the big test because I didn’t prepared for it the reason is I thought I knew all those stuffs, but I didn’t. After I had this terrible experience I thought title of the book does make sense. As everybody knows, there are no perfect living souls in the world, particularly without diligent spirit. Have you ever feel excited and impressed about achieving your goals? For example, you leveled up to the highest level in your favorite game. Thomas Alva Edison succeeded in providing light through uncountable times of trying. He was an inquisitive boy and he researched all the time to feed his curiosity. To work out his curiosity, he made a brilliant plan. Edison succeeded in his life by his effort.

The main equipment in our life is effort. I made a slogan, which is “Never stop, until I get what I want.” I will engrave this slogan deeply in my heart. I believe people achieve their goals by their own effort.