Patricia - qingdao, China
Themes: love

The finest thing that could happen to a person’s life is to be aware and undergo love. Love maybe like a sweet ice cream that would cool you up during hot summer days or it may as well be like a rose that has lots of thorns signs as difficulties and pains. Yet, people still obtain the risk. Now that I lived 1/3 of my life experiencing how it feels. I noticed that love is something that is a four lettered word but has many great meanings behind it.

It’s amazing how I still have down pat the first time I had butterflies in my stomach as I dash in my jungle class. Gosh! It ain’t cool. I dash like a robot fast enough to escape the scenery of my fellow students. Nevertheless, a pubescent sitting sole at a table took my dividing attention. He was calm, quiet, and he was intimidating. Though he never talked he looked at me as if he would macerate and masticate me alive. Providentially, his special distinctiveness didn’t obstruct both of us to be good friends.

Days, weeks, and year passed both of us are seen everywhere smiling, talking. Love we feel for each other wouldn’t be normal if it doesn’t include arguments. Fights not like cats and dogs instead such as disagreement is a source for our relationship to be stronger. No one in this world is perfect we humans all have mistakes. Since we know each other very well, we accept one another.

“No one is an island” that’s what I use to say to people around me. My friends would be surprised, melting me down as I say my favorite line. It basically means no one can manage to live alone. Since an island in my point of view is considered to be a lonely person being an island sometimes is an advantage or a disadvantage. Throughout this year many things have changed physically and mentally. Not even washing water would clear it up for me to understand. Except for what I believe in. I believe that everyone should be given as chance to love and to be loved.