Charlu - Richmond, Texas

I Believe in the comfort of animal companions. I have always had an animal friend to help me thru lonely and sad times as well fun and funny times. My cat,Tabby Tad, helped me get thru my parents divorce. My freind Fieldmouse, a wonderful lifetime companion, was a horse that was there thru my father”s death, my childrens” births, and their growing up and going off to college. My Lysa dog was a protector for me thru college, and there for my boys and my husband on camping trips and other adventures. Storm, Surene, Joy, Major, Dancer, Kalamazoo, Spooky, Raqi, and Bart are here for me now while my husband, Norman, and my oldest son, William are in Iraq, and my youngest son, Cody is off at college on an ROTC scholarship(soon to be commissioned and possibly in Iraq this time next year). Not only are my animal friends here to help me get up and out in the mornings, but they are here in the evenings when I cannot sleep for my fears and worries about my menfolk. I believe in the love and solace I recieve from my animals. With that comes great respnsiblitiy, for along wtih the joy they give me comes the sadness when they have to depart. That too gives me comfort–as I know that I can make the decision to help them on their way as painfree and with as little stress for them as possible. I believe in the comfort of animals.