Patricia - glendale, Arizona
Themes: birth

Life is precious and shouldn’t be taken.

I believe that women who get pregnant on “accident “shouldn’t get an abortion. When entering the abortion clinic women should be interviewed and have to tell the doctor why she wants an abortion and they should determine if it is a good reason. No matter how young the girl is, if she is old enough to have sex then she is old enough to take responsibility for her own actions. I mean there are way too many ways of getting around becoming pregnant. For instance, Planned Parenthood will provide you with free birth control and you don’t even have to let your parents know about it if you don’t want to. There are also condoms there may be a little expensive for young teens but they can take their allowance and buy them if they really need to have sex so bad. No matter how much a guy tells you it will make him be with you forever if you “get rid” of it don’t listen because he is feeding you all lies he is just trying to make his life easier. What if you killed your baby and that baby was the person who is supposed to find the cure for cancer, or aids then we will never know. My mother got pregnant at a young age and even though my grandmother would have been so mad at her she still chose to keep my brother and when I asked her if she would have got an abortion she always says no because she wouldn’t have the kids she have now. So girls don’t kill your babies because you never know what that baby could have been and you will always have the thought of that baby in your mind.