I believe in Make Believe. I believe in Magic. I believe in the energy of thought.

Nicole - USA

If our thoughts are but electromagnetic data that scientists can measure, our thoughts are in essence “energy” or “electricity”. Ask scientists, or any human being, if we put energy around a belief, we have a “spark” to make that thought happen.

For example, think of someone you know who sweeps into a room and changes the whole tone of the conversation for the better. Their personalilty is said to be “magnetic”. Another more personal example is think of someone close to you who has died. When you remember them, you are “thinking” of them, your neurotransmitters are “creating energy”, “electricity” of them, they will always be with you as long as you think of them… (I believe in Make Believe, I Believe In Magic.) These things I feel and don’t have time here to explain.

Think about it, you go to bed worried about something, you have crazy dreams if you can remember them. You awake askew, not centered, you go about your day worried, anxious of time and space, and your responsibility in it. -Not getting enough done as you want or need. Worried about how the world will view you.

Believe in Make Believe, change the channel, turn the on/off switch to change the frequency, listen to some good music…move your feet.

This is the only way we are going to be able to have compassion and save our earth at the same time, is if we think outside the box, and believe wholeheartedly that we have many solutions for electricity, and realize that while we’re thinking positively, as when we were children, we create magical thinking, and believe in make believe, we create new energy!

Believe in Make Believe. Believe in Magic!

(P.S. Thoughts are a renewable energy source!)