Tom - St. Louis, Missouri

Breathing in, calming the body. Smiling and breathing out. Dwelling in the present moment. Eternal wonder.

Asking the Holy Spirit for help. Holding back and asking questions, because it is My Ego, not the Holy Spirit, that speaks first, loudest and wrong. Remembering who I am and who God is in my life. Remembering that drama is a choice, and so is peace. Remembering to let he who is without sin can cast the first stone, because we are all spiritual beings on human journeys.

Choosing the Holy Spirit over the Ego as my Teacher.

Being free from ego. Liberated from the seductive entrapment of Me, Myself, I, and Mine.

No longer suffering from craving desires for approval, wealth, power, recognition, entertainment, lust and thrills.

No longer allowing unfulfilled desires to threaten my ego.

No longer allowing my ego’s fear of annihilation to produce the energy of despair, envy, fear, greed and violence.

No longer judging my worthiness. No longer seeking approval. No longer trying to impress anybody. Embracing impeccable, authentic speech.

No longer mired in ego-gratifying Dualism. No longer defining myself or judging others on the basis of political or religious ideologies.

No longer shackled in Plato’s cave.

Seeing clearly now:

Seeing beyond the opaque screen of words, images, labels, and definitions that would obstruct my vision.

Seeing beyond my Identification with My Opinions, My Judgments and My Agendas:

—mental positions that block communication and relationships with myself, others, nature and God.

Seeing my moral judgments and anger as tragic expressions of my unmet needs

—identifying my unmet needs and addressing them instead of expressing them as life-alienating judgments & anger.

Understanding mySelf now:

Understanding the need to empty my human form—my earthen vessel—of Self,

–enabling fulfillment with Christ-like Being: Unconditional Love and Unconditional Forgiveness.

Understanding that dying to my Self in Christian love is being born again, free from the imprisonment of my Self-ishness.

Recognizing my Ego as a false god that exiles me from a meaningful relationship with Being.

Recognizing my Self as a spiritual being on a human journey.

Being Here Now, losing my Self in the Present Moment:

Neither anticipating the future, nor reminiscing the past, nor drifting into ego-gratifying reveries.

Relinquishing the resistance and control of the egoic mind. Surrendering to the Flow of Life.

Finding The Acceptance of What Is—that frees me from mind dominance, enabling me to reconnect with Being.

Being Here Now, accepting What Is, free from Mind Dominance.

Meditating Here Now.

Meditating on my ego-driven Mind Dominance:

Watching my thoughts… watching the Thinker…quieting the mind…turning off the Thinker. Disidentifying with the mind.

Disidentifying thru watching, thru meditation, thru forgiveness, thru surrender, thru silence.

Disidentifying by Being Here Now in the Eternal Present.

Being illuminated by the steady radiance of wonder, renewed daily, the Source of which is beyond all reason.

As my Self merges into the unity and relatedness of all things.

Finding Stillness. Being Stillness. Being Silence.

Breathing in, calming the body…For this I believe.