Tierney - USA

I believe that people should not always think that every other life better than there life aka the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.

People always wish that there life was better…they wish that they had new friends, a new school, or wish they were even on a better sports team. Wishing that your life was better will only make your life worse. People are never satisfied with their own situation; they always think others have it better. What does this do to you? What does wishing you life was a good as the guys next to you do for you? Think of it in this way does envy and jealousy help to your life better in anyway? To answer this question no. Wishing your life was better does not help you to improve your life…you have to do that yourself.

Your life is as good as you make it. If you really wish that your life was as good as the persons next to you than make it that way, Don’t waste your life away wishing your life was better when you can make it as good as you want. A different situation always seems better than your own. But don’t be lazy and feel bad for yourself, make a change. If you want something go and get it, if you wish your sports team was a good as another sports team, talk to the team to improve it. Don’t sit and pity yourself make a change if you want it so bad that you waste your time only wishing you had it.

Your only hurting yourself when you wish you had a life better than your own. Your all that you’ve got, don’t compromise yourself. Make things better for you…don’t live for tomorrows wants, live for tomorrows satisfactions.

This is why I believe that people should not always think that every other life better than there life aka the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.