Whitney - Austin, Texas

Everyone has his or her own beliefs. I believe in something very simple, no woman is capable of owning too many pairs of earrings. Whether they are long or short, big or small, silver or gold, studs or chandeliers, it is impossible to have too many pairs.

Earrings are an asset to any outfit that any human being could possibly come up with. Whether the person wears mommy jeans or low rise, is an American Eagle type of dresser, sophisticated chic, ghetto fabulous, or even a rocker type of dresser, there is always a pair of earrings to add that extra spice that the outfit is missing. There are so many different types of earrings available for anyone’s I mean anyone’s unique personality and style. No woman is capable of owning too many pairs of earrings.

There are even earrings that can describe how a person is feeling or how they are trying to appear to others. If a woman is sad or feeling dark, she can add a pair of dark studs to her outfit that will appear just the way she is feeling on the inside. Or if a woman is feeling outrageous, unique or daring, she can wear a pair of earrings with a unique style and color that describes her personality perfectly. Earrings are also capable of being elegant and glamorous for that woman or young lady who is trying to impress that special someone, or simply just look sophisticated. There are even mysterious earrings for those who love to make other people curious of them. Earrings for older woman who like to maintain a conservative motherly look, and earrings for younger women who like to look glamorous and chic. No woman is capable of owning to many pairs of earrings.

There are earrings for any type of occasion as well. Church events, wedding ceremonies, graduations, concerts, award ceremonies, and even funeral services are earring worthy if the right pair is chosen. Earrings can be worn to school, at most jobs, parties, and clubs, almost any where. So why not invest in a few pairs. There are earrings that are expensive and inexpensive so money should not be an issue. From personal experience earrings are one of the most versatile items to buy in the fashion industry that are appealing to so many different personalities, emotions, and special occasions. I believe that no woman is capable of owning to many pairs of earrings. This is what

I believe.