janine - Gig Harbor, Washington

While having a mom that is in and out of jail and a father that is no where to be seen, with build up of pain and suffering I had to deal with my whole life. I lived with my parents the first 6 years of my life and then was placed in foster care. They were too young to know what was going on, so they didn’t have a choice and just went with the flow. But eventually they knew what was going on, just by feeling we aren’t wanted, betrayed, and full of anger.

I know this because I went through it. I am able to tell you my whole sobby story but I am choosing not to. It’s my past why dwell on it? You can get through anything with a little faith. People have faith for a reason, for example, Helen Keller wrote about how “faith was wrought into life, apart from creed or dogma.” Which is totally true, faith is formed into everybody’s lives. They can’t hide from it; all they can do is deny it.

The same thing goes to William Douglas. All he wanted was “we, the nation, to find faith that would dedicate us to something digger and more important then ourselves or our possessions.” Were we able to do that? I highly doubt it. But we are trying. And as for Albert Einstein, he needs faith to finish all his projects, maybe he wasn’t able to do that but he tried right?

Well, I bet that all three people I just mentioned had their down falls, their regrets, but they all got through it.

So, This I believe, that everybody needs a little faith to get through things that they regret, disabilities, or even the future. You can’t always change the mistakes that you made, and you should punish yourselves for making them either. They were mad so you can change it in the future and accomplish something in return and make it better. What I am trying to say is, with a little faith you can make everything better and worth while.