shakeemah - las vegas, Nevada
Themes: nature

Nature Heals

I believe in the healing of nature. It possesses a spiritual energy that penetrates an

individual’s inner soul, relaxing them and taking away their stress and frustrations. When

time gets rough and uneasy, being in the presence of god’s natural environment can lift

your spirit and take you to a whole new world; a world that’s like a piece of heaven.

The breeze, the movement of trees, the smell of pine, flowers and the aroma of the

earth’s soil stimulates the human mind, bringing the feeling of comfort. Nature is the

closest you can get to the presence of god. You can feel his arms and his spirit wrapping

around you when the wind blows. The peaceful birds perched happily in tall and bold

trees, singing songs from heaven. The colorful butterflies flap around freely, enjoying

the fresh green environment. Witnessing the birth of life of an exotic animal brings back

memories of childhood. You can get lost in deep thought while your mind roams freely

with the wind. Nature is a wonderful and dynamic environment. It’s so pure and inviting,

untouched by the corruption of the world.

The ocean is the beginning of life’s sequence. When people are stressed, angry or

unhappy, they’ll go to the ocean to be re-born. The waves would simply extract negative

emotions and give back positive ones. It brings happiness and comfort, lifting the spirit

and setting you free. You can feel god’s presence in the distance, comforting you and

warming your mind, body and soul. There was a time when I was a little kid and didn’t

know much about life and spirituality. One day I took a trip to the ocean and I remember

being in a state of amazement. I never felt so free and air-lifted before. I actually felt a

spiritual presence out there in the massive body of water. I felt an intense feeling of

happiness; an unusual happiness that can’t be given on a regular daily bases. As a child, I

was always skeptic on how the world works. When I visited the ocean for the first time, I

realized that the purpose of life is to be happy, no matter the circumstances. Living life

everyday as if it was your last, makes life more meaningful.

Nature symbolizes purity and new life. People turn to nature to start over new. It’s

the only one you can trust. It never judges you nor will it ever mistreat your heart or

damage your soul. It brings out the good in an individual by curing their broken spirit.

Nature makes life worth living. It is a little piece of heaven on earth. Nature is god’s

playground: it’s full of life, love and forgiveness.