avakian - las vegas, Nevada

I believe in not trusing people. Would not it be a great world if people could trust each other? trust is an issue that our people in the world ahve ebeen facing for centuries. Trust is a big eord, and truly i do no think taht anyone sshould be trusted, becuse people love only themselves more tehn they love thier friends and thier family. in this world everyone is for themeslves. by not trusting people, i do not mean that i am a horriblel person who had no heart. i actually wish sometimes that the world was simpler, and had more values than personal interests. Such as money, people would kill thier best friend for money.

People need to be street smart and think, would i trust someone in this particular situation? What would i do if i happened to be in his ot her place right now? These are questions that people need to answer before deciding if they should trust someone. i can not help but think, is it the moral-values that have cahnged over those centuries? Or is every person born for oneself now? Or is it changing because money is more valuanlethan someone’s friendship? I tink that the world is a bad place becasue they will turn on people if htere is need for it.

Now days everyone is for themselves, and there is nothing that people can do about it. Peop,e turn on each other now faster thean those fast Disney ride’s. it’s scary to think what teh world will be like ten years from now. i think no one will be able to trust anybidy. i think people will have personalized computers fr best friends. Now days people can not tell any think to a friend and not expect for it to coem out the next day. trust is an issue that people face and there is nothing that people can do about it, but not trust people for thiier own protection and privecy. Trust is an issue that people have been facing for centuries and that is a problem that wil never go away.