Lindsay - New Franken, Wisconsin
Themes: love

I Believe………..

I have so much to believe in; for example I believe that my family are the most import people in my life. That you should never take them for granted because no matter what, they will always be there for you. Like they always say friends’ come and go but your family is always there. And you know what, they are so right.

I believe that if you have at least on best friend its ok. There are some people that care so much about what people think of them. Some kids just want to be so popular and have so many friends. But you know what? A lot of those friends are not the best because they can be backstabbers and I know that from experience. I mean maybe there are a lot of people that have tons of friends and all of them are the sweetest people ever. All I know is that I have one best friend and we are like sisters, because we are so alike. We do everything together, were that close.

I believe that love is the one thing that keeps people living. That one person that holds you as tight as they can, who looks at you as if you are the world to them, he is someone that will stand by you until the day you die. He has the ability to make you smile, or even make you cry. Though I guess it is natural to break up; but I never thought so. I always thought that it was the worse thing to break up with someone because you would cry for months over him. But I always say, everything happens for a reason.

The one thing you have to remember is that you don’t fall in love with someone all at once, I mean sure you can feel lust and attraction for a guy right away; but love is something that you grow into when you spend time with this person and learn about his habits, and abilities.