tyler - austin, Texas
Themes: hope

In this world, it is hard to believe that anyone still has any hope. I know mine is still there, but it’s dwindling. I for one don’t know what the world is coming to. From what I’ve seen, apathy has control and pessimism reigns. Somewhere deep down inside of knows this, but deep down there also lays the thought that the world has been around for infinity and i believe we can make it out.

I believe infinity. I believe that everything will go on and on, never stopping, always moving, turning, swirling, and taking people where they belong. Infinity is not a place, nor is it a time, but and idea that everything has to end up alright. The world has gone through so much, way before the time the human race roamed the earth, going through numerous cycles and cataclysmic events leading to us as a species. Even so i believe that we are not just a cycle, I believe that when the world begins it journey back to the natural order of things, we will not fall, but we will be there. We will see things as they were a billion years ago. In order to do this though, we must change our ways. We must fight to keep our species alive in the next one hundred years. Mostly I believe in infinity for myself, I want things to carry on. Much like the earth I am constantly changing and I can’t wait to see what I will become next. I may find something else to believe in.