Brittney - USA

This I Believe….

I believe that struggle is the key to success! I believe success is measured as the appreciation of overcoming the disappointment, the repetitive failures, the discouraging comments, and the self doubt, in order to accomplish a certain desire. No one ever said things would be easy, but at the same time that doesn’t mean that they won’t be quite as complicated either. Rarely does anyone truly appreciate achievement for what it’s really worth; if they already knew that they were destined to obtain it anyway. For instance, if we already knew what our future holds for us, we wouldn’t worry a day in our lives or bother trying to change the inevitable. Therefore we would just be accepting of the goals we might obtain, and not think twice about what it took to reach that level. Sure, it’s easy to put the label of success on something that you’ve always wanted to do, there’s a difference between fate and success. With success comes the feeling of satisfaction, that you proved everyone wrong, sometimes including yourself. With success comes gratitude for oneself, knowing that there’s greatness within you to do whatever it is you may desire to do. But most importantly, with success comes the realization of earning what is truly yours, because of the struggle that carried you to that point of achievement!