Vong - Hickory, North Carolina

The Possible Changes of Music on Your Life

Many believe music has mysterious effects on people. I believe music changes a person’s outlook and life and can possibly change the way a person thinks making them think outside of what is possible. Music creates a mood towards a person’s personality, physical appearance, and their own emotional stability.

I myself have encountered an emotional and physical change myself. Through music I have found a personality and physical appearance in which I became comfortable with. Including the ability to express who I really am without the thought of what others may think of me. I no longer attempt to impress others by my actions or my appearance I have become a calm, soft kind person from a belligerent and aggressively, ignorant person.

An experience in which a good friend of mines changed from being concerned with his appearance based on what others may think of him due to his appearance in which he can not change to a person who is carefree and usually depressed and at the same time being a fanatic, enthusiast. His

+changes occurred at the same time in which mines did also because we were both introduced to the same new music which created a new insight on life showing us that there is more than just you and the people around you there is a whole new world outside of environment in which we consider “our” world. We soon became obsessed with music and began learning how to play guitars even through our knowledge of our lack of commitment.

Also another personal experience was meeting a new friend in which was an enthusiast and pivoted me into the same state of thinking. A young lady in which first introduced me to my new passion of music was also a benedict of the effect of music. She began with a thought of making others like her and changing her ways into a person in which others would not stereotype and become a creation of her society. Now she has become a carefree, music, fanatic who is independent from the thought of others and believes, just as I do, that being unique is better the being one of them.

I believe that music can be the basis of life for certain people who believe there is not much in their life and lead to the creation of many beginnings of an insight in their own life. In my own life when I am exposed to sad songs I think about all the bad experiences in my life and how I have overcome them and how they have affected me and what good I have done and gone through. But when I listen to certain types of music such as rock I feel an intense feeling of adrenaline flowing through my veins and become a person who is open and does anything spontaneous.