Adele - 95400, France

Just because on a Saturday night, after a session at the theatre, I wondered why I cried watching a space opera, why I felt a deep heartache facing a dumb image on the screen and choked by the intense music. I am the only one who pours tears among all persons who had fun with the last episode of a famous saga. What happened? In my mind, in my heart, the peace was killed, a murder without blood. And the only hope left is to stay alive. Do we have to fight again for liberty? I wanted to understand furthermore. So I read a lot, I questioned and I listened to people. Then one day, I realized and simply wrote: No, we have to keep on fighting for peace

That movie is Star Wars movie and the title is The Revenge of the Sith . The episode is about the murders of the Jedi Masters by the clone army. That may mean nothing, but that is about the democracy which insufficiently cautioned us everything subjected to danger, not necessarily when we could fear, not inevitably when we could think. C’est la vie!

But Star Wars is just a movie of science-fiction.! There’s only the eternal fight between good and evil to understand. As usual!? When we read the books we discover that Star Wars is much more than a space opera, it’s the album of a family balanced by ruptures and reconciliation, a collection of condensed history, a geographical report crossing the centuries, an instructive handbook of technology, an enthralling space exploration, a military course of strategy to retain, an advantageous lesson of piloting, a modern love story, a sincere history of friendship, testimony of passionate men and women, a complete collection of philosophy and the open book of the heart of its author : George Lucas.

Today, courage, devotion and generosity seem mystical virtues especially for those who have to show the specimen faculty of it. Manipulation, cupidity, egoism appear to us the bases of the policy of those which flatter us without inevitably misleading us. Facing that, I would like to render comprehensible to you that Star Wars is a tale for children and our hearts of child, a story to be transmitted, universally and temporally, which collectively direct us towards common knowledge to acquire the Force, to think of the maintenance of balance, to avoid the wars and to reach, all and each one, ours stars. Initially and especially, so that our glances of “Cynical filled with hope” become those of “Idealist filled with life”, here is delivered to you an artistic and evocative vision of Star Wars Code. To win the miraculous bet to contemplate the last trilogy we will be able, if moment of wisdom make some we.

This I strongly believe. We altogether may convince George Lucas to achieve one of his dreams.

May the Force be with us !