kristin - hawthorne, Florida

Inspiration can mean many things for example: your coach can inspire you to do sports when you grow up to be a young adult, your teachers, even your family members can encourage you to amazing things.

The kind of inspiration I’m talking about is when your friends tell me to do stupendous things. When I was growing up my friends would always share their lunch or toys with me. If they saw me sitting all by myself or my stomach was hurting they will go out of their way to split a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. My awesome friends inspire me to share.

My friends I have now astonish me in many ways, one they don’t give into peer pressure they walk away: two they’re sometimes easy to talk to because they know what your going through, other times they’ll try to put their two cents in before you can tell them what’s going on. This exhilarates me to never give into peer pressure, and listen when they talk because I might need them one day

In the future I want my true fraternize to support me in college, so they can support and boost my confidence level from negative to super duper positive. I also want them to be there for me when I get married or start a family because who doesn’t believe in true love????

Inclonclusion friends can inspire me and other people to do amazing things such as, sharing, saying no to peer pressure, and supporting me when I’m down or disconsolate. That’s why it’s important to have friends.