Rayna - Las Vegas, Nevada
Themes: immigrant

Nothing is Impossible

I believe that nothing is impossible. Many times a person dreams about something, and then thinks it is impossible to happen. Then, after awhile, that same thing happens. There is an example of something like this in everybody’s life. If somebody wants something very much, then he or she always can find a way to do it. Life does not have a limit. A person is capable of everything. Examples that prove my believe are everywhere around us.

When Alexander the Great was born, nobody thought it was possible for him to conquer the Persian Empire. Probably, even Alexander himself did not think he would go so far. Conquering Persia was the dream of many generations Greek kings. Persia had one of the strongest armies of its time. No one dared to even try to invade it. Alexander was the first one to do it. He was the first one to believe that it was possible to train an army, take it across the world, invade one of the biggest empires on the world and actually win. People have to believe that everything they wish to accomplish is possible.

In my personal life there are a couple things I thought were impossible but became reality. One of them is my moving to America. Originally, I am from Bulgaria, a small country in southeastern Europe. I never considered it possible to go to America, but my parents received “Green Cards” and we moved. We moved on the other side of the planet just like that. Another one of my “dreams come true” was me becoming a basketball champion. I used to play basketball for about five years. When I started in the year 2000, my team was not one of the best. One of my biggest dreams was to be a champion. Two years later my team actually became the champion. It coasted us many practices and hard work, but we did it. It became true because we really wanted it and we worked for it. If a person really wishes to do something he or she always finds a way.

Everyone wishes to become something better. This is just the way it is. Whether a person wants to have a body like a model, to be intelligent, or to have a successful carrier, there always is a way to achieve it. We just have to believe it is possible and to find the right way to do it: step by step. Like some commercial say: “Impossible is nothing” (Adidas), “Just do it” (Nike).