Sheena - Las Vegas, Nevada
Themes: death

I Believe in Crustaceans

I do not believe in Heaven or Hell, or that people have to suck up to a god their whole life to get to a higher place. I don’t even believe in forgiveness of sins. I think that the way one sums up their life – the way they die – is what determines life after death.

I believe that souls who appreciate life and have progressed through it, die in car accidents or some other related death situation in which the deceased is not at fault for its death; murder perhaps, plane crash perhaps. Souls that are ungrateful for their given lives die of overdose and/ or other self inflicted deaths – suicide perhaps… and those who make little to no progress in life, the ones who just hobble through the gray area of being average – die of something relevant to cancer or old age – something that does progress, yet is not the fault of another and is not self inflicted.

After physical death, the progressive, grateful souls get upgraded to an easier life. The ungrateful souls get down-graded to a harder life. The average souls just get put into a different but equal life situation that perhaps they would be better at progressing through.

Do you think that any type of god or higher power wants to waste its energy adding up the good things and subtracting the bad deeds of someone’s past life in order to determine how they should be reincarnated? Death is not a math equation; life is about progress.

Some people who believe in reincarnation like to think that when they die, they get to shop around and pick what they want to be next – that’s not true. There is no shopping involved. One’s next life is selected by the death of the last; the cause of death is a giant symbol of a soul’s positive progress, gratefulness, and appreciation of the life it was given.

I believe that bodies are given to souls, so that they can improve and grow into the next body – like a crustacean into a new shell.