The ways I think

David - USA

Thoughts are like desires. They could contain what you want or random ideas. Thinking too much is bad. Thinking is when my mind wonders. It is far from reality and yet so tempting. Each time I think, usually I do not realize I have been thinking for hours about one thing or more. Thinking about certain things is another way to waste time. Thinking of others and caring for them, just to make them happy, made myself lost; forgetting about making myself happy. Everyone should know this phrase, “life is short…” Yeah life is short. I have not really appreciated the stupid and special things that I once had. I do regret it yet I still do not know what to do. Things that I enjoyed, are now missing. I do reminisce and think what if I did this and that. I questioned myself “How stupid can I be?” In my life time, I do regret things, but trying to make myself feel better by doing something different. Dreams I had, makes me want to go back to sleep and hope to dream a bit longer of the same dream. Dreams are unique and sometimes feet so real. I like dreaming because it relaxes me when I wake up and feel very comfortable while in bed. If I could dream anytime I want, I would sleep forever. When I fall asleep thinking of something, I would most likely to have a dream before I wake up. I did not get any nightmares for a long time. Nightmares for me are strange like they give me headaches in the middle of the nights. I think dreams hold my desires and nightmares hold my fear. Sometimes I do dream or have nightmare about the same thing over again and again. Hot long showers seem very helpful to me when I have a headache and baths are nice also. Thinking makes me realize stuff that I never knew and it surprises me, Sometimes it will change the way I think from then on. It helps me to move on in life and appreciate things more. I feel good about myself, yet I am still reminiscing the moments that I had and still regretting. I guess something just can’t be fix .As the days go by, the longer I think it seems. Thinking alone makes you lose track of time. Sometimes I think of nothing, like really nothing. I am not so creative at times, but I am a quick learner. The only problem is that I only learn quickly if I am interested in what I am learning. I always repeat myself like say it over and over again in my head. I do not know, but it helps me remember. Remembering is learning. These are my thoughts that gone through my head every day since this summer.