Nick - louisville/CO/80027, Colorado

Let there be Chaos

I’ll be blunt I’m not one that usually writes out what I think. I would much rather let people guess what’s on my mind instead of telling them, but in this case I’ll do the earlier of the two. For one my thoughts are complicated. I don’t just say I believe in mankind or peace or whatever. No, I go farther and much more complicated than that. I have always dug through my mind and tried to figure out what I believed in. Finally I have come down to one conclusion. I believe in the Chaos.

It’s not just the idea of havoc and destruction part of Chaos I believe in it’s the more universal idea of it. The world itself is in a constant state of chaos. Different people being unfamiliar with their surroundings, arguments, war, new ideas being present and so on. I believe that the very meaning of our earth is how chaotic it is. Yet even in the chaos people are comfortable with it and are able to live their lives with it. I look through history books and see how one person’s actions have affected the world and how multitude of people’s ideas conflicted to make the world that is today. After all it is said that chaos is the formless and disordered state of matter before the creation of the cosmos. Chaos has existed since the begging of time and will continue to exist as long as the concept of thought exists.

In old times with the Greeks they created a god known as Khaos the most ancient of gods; the personification of the infinity of space preceding creation of the universe. And other societies as well have come up with ideas and gods for chaos. Chaos is instinctively in our souls. We are born with chaos, live and die with it. And because of chaos I’m not able to see a world of peace. In a world ideal peace it would be a world of perfect tolerance where every culture and person is accepted by one another and people’s minds are 100% tolerant. Unfortunately it is impossible to convince every person in the world of this idea due to circumstances. Instead people try another way by means of conformity. By doing this we destroy all means of chaos and destroy the world. So I say let chaos reign and lets be happy about being part of the greater chaos.