Ryan - Lafayette, Colorado

Animal Love

Has anyone ever thought about his or her pet’s emotions? Not many people ever think or even know that animals show emotions to each other and even to humans. I f people paid close attention to animals, specifically their own pets, they could actually learn about their pets and how the pets try to show emotions. Some psychologists have done research on animals and their emotions.

At a young age, I learned about the emotions of animals. Even today I still learn more about different animals and their emotional differences. Now I’ve learned a lot about knowing an animals emotions. In a way, I can read the emotions of animals by looking at them. It’s almost like reading a person’s aura.

There have been many moments in my life where I have come to learn more about understanding the emotions of animals. My cat, Licorice has taught me so much about understanding her emotions. Most of the time when I look at her I can feel her love for me. Licorice truly shows her emotions to me as if she were a little human. I have even seen my cat cry. This was an amazing moment; she had a nightmare about me. I knew that she had a nightmare about me because she was sleeping right next to me as was doing homework one night. She woke up crying and walked over to cuddle me. After that moment, I’ve learned that my cat truly thinks of me as her baby and her protector. Now I see her as more than just a pet, she is almost like a child in my life.

I’ve also helped other owners and pets get along better just by understanding the emotions of the pet. The owners were shocked with what I had to tell them, but they followed my instructions on understanding their pets. Sometime afterwards they just had to tell me how remarkable it is of how their pets attitudes have changed after following my guide to loving animals. These people even referred to me as a pet psychologist. I had told them that I’m just a person who knows the deeper sides of emotions and I know how to either treat or alter them.

I just know in a way all animals and humans are alike, not only through DNA, but through emotions too. If I can connect with animals’ emotions, then so can other people. If they treat animals like they do with people. I believe that all humans have inner animals and all animals have inner humans. That is why I believe animals and humans are alike. I can understand emotions well enough to almost know a persons or animals thoughts without even asking them. No one should ever treat an animal poorly, otherwise animals will hate us. So we all should treat animals with tender loving care and they shall love us back.