Kyle - Louisville, Colorado
Themes: science

I believe that the future holds many advances towards technology. One thing that I thought of was a computer the size of an eyeglass lens. What came to mind when I was thinking about this was that there would be a pair of glasses that had screens for lenses. The way to type would be by using a little clip like objects on your fingers that control what is being typed. The only problem with this idea is that there needs to be something that controls what’s being typed, so there would be a pair of suction cups that would control the thought of what the person is typing. The weight of the system would be about the weight of a big pair of glasses, so it would not be that heavy.

Another advancement in technology in the future might be that every thing would be controlled by thought. To open a door a person might just think of the door opening and it would open. The idea would be great for locking a house up for the night or while you are away from your house. There would be an electronic house cleaner that would clean up any mess, and organize every thing to where it needs to be in the house. The way to drive is just a thought away, think of where you want to go and it will take you directly there; no hassle!

The way of transportation in the future might be by mental driving; kind of like thinking just where to turn and how fast to go, walking, or using a system of transport tubes. These transport tubes would allow people to travel vast distances with out having to use a lot of energy. Another way of transportation in the future is that every one could have a kind of spaceship like vehicle to travel anywhere they want. I do believe that there will be rocket cars or at least a kind of hover car that does not pollute the air.

I believe that there will be so many advances in the future that people will become very dependent on electronics that do things for them. But then again that is what they’re already used for to create an easier way of doing things that would take a lot longer to finish by hand. The technology that is being created today gets better and better every year. Who knows how long it will take until we reach a point in time when we have all these great technological items. I cannot wait to see what the future has in store for us in our life or our children’s life.