Christopher - Atlanta, Georgia

Sometime high school gets hard, but I find my way to do what I am supposed to do. I dislike my classes, my school, my teachers and my work. But there are also things I enjoy about school. There are not alot of thing I enjoy, but who am I to complain. I can complain for the simply fact I would to finish high school and attend Georgia Tech to major in computer technician. I would also like to make games that will be fun, but educational for students.

I know high school is supposed to be fun, but I’m only in the 9th grade and maybe as get older it will get better. Sometimes I feel lost and I do not want to ask for help, but maybe I should start if I plan on attending Georgia Tech after I graduate from high school.

My mother and my older sister always tell me how important school is and sometime I ignore them even though I know they are telling the truth. They nag at me about how I need to pay attention in class and listen sometimes when people tell me what to do because they would never tell me wrong especially me teachers that try to help me out the most. I know the things my older sister tells me are important, but I yell at her like I know everything and I also get mad and stomp out of the room. I guess I get mad with her because I want to listen, but then when I have the time to think about I know she is here to help me and not harm me. I love my older sister and maybe I should start listening to her because so far she haven’t told me anything to harm me she have only help me make important decisions with my life. She does not know it, but my mother and sister keep me focus in school and out of trouble.