Blake - Louisville, Colorado

I believe that obtaining knowledge is the key to reaching success. Knowledge is easy to access and very obtainable. Through technology people can learn in many different ways. Schools are great ways to receive a good education and direct you in the right direction for the rest of you life. Knowledge is a great way a person can have a successful career and a better life.

With the advances in computers and the internet learning can be as easy as one two three. A computer and access to the internet in every household and library will give everyone an opportunity to learn and jump on the road to success. Not only with computers but there are various electronics that teach things as simple as letters to things as complex as rocket science. Some people prefer the conventional book but technology is catching up and is widely used by our youth.

Children are the future of this country and I believe that they need a decent education to keep advancing and thriving through their lives in a good way. Our children need good schools to help them learn and succeed in life. I believe that schools should make some classes optional and have more classes that teach kids more life lessons. I don’t think that every kid should be in math and science classes that don’t teach kids things that will help them later in life. Such as algebra, not every person uses algebra on a day to day basis but people do need to have learn different skills that can be used daily.

I believe that people should have some sort of guidelines on how they should live their lives. People should have a religion or something that guides them through their lives. There are many different religions in the world and most people should be able to find one that fits their lifestyle and keeps them on track to success. With a religion a person can be guided through life and have a fulfilling life.

All in all, knowledge and religion are important to succeeding and living a full and happy life. On the road to success knowledge can be obtained in many ways, from technology and through school. Religion plays a big part in keeping one happy and on their way to a good life. The road to success in just a simple a merge away.