Cristopher - Esparto, California
Themes: love

LOVE

Love, I believe that love is one of the wonders of the world. Love can help you in ways you never thought possible. I believe that love is the most powerful thing in this world. I believe that love can make you the most powerful person in the world in an instant; it can make you jump off a bridge to save your one true love even when you jump, and you know full well that you two will not survive the fall.

I have a beautiful girlfriend of two and a half years, her name is Brianna. Brianna has been working at the local burger joint for quite some time. She doesn’t like working their very much but it gives her spending cash. One day when she and a friend were working a guy came up to her and asked her for her number, normally that would be no problem, she would politely tell them no and they would go away, but I guess this guy doesn’t know what rejection is or he just did not care. Brianna gave him a number which was mine, so she called me and told me what was going on. No more than two minutes after she called, he called asking for Brianna, so I told him off, but the guy must have been a looser who had no life because he called me at least thirty-five times, and he would not let up, and he said that he would not leave Brianna alone, something in side of me snapped! I felt like if we were face to face I would have done something that I would have regretted for the rest of my life.

So I started thinking, after I calmed down, what if you were willing to kill someone for that. I mean just think, what you would be capable of, not just in harming someone, but what if you could help some one with the same amount of compassion. What if you could show the whole world what you have experienced, what if you could show people how to focus their feeling of this unstoppable force or power if you will to help others, to show that even one person even you! You could be capable of so much more, that the whole human race could be capable of so much more than this caring that we see every day, so you could show people that they should not waist something like this on something as stupid as a fight.

This is why I believe in LOVE! Why I believe that love can over come any situation any hatred in the world, and this is why I believe in its unimaginable, unstoppable, incomparable power will never sleep, never go away, never die it is her to stay with us in are harts every single day.

This is why I believe in love.