Gustavo - Woodland, Ca, California

I believe in skateboarding. Skateboarding has been my passion for about six years. I started skateboarding when I was about in six or seventh grade. That is when like skateboarding because the thrill of it. My first skateboard I got was an old cheap Hobby. Later I got an X-games board that was cheap too. Soon I started getting skateboards from skate shops around my town the ones that the pros use in the X-games. My first real skateboard was a legend. I bought my first complete (deck) in other words a skateboard by the age of thirteen. When I go skateboarding I take it to heart. This sport was great thing that happen over my life time. Out of all the years that I have skateboard I only had a few broken bones. My first bone I had broken was my ankle. I had fractured it in three different places I was in pain for a bit. My other was my right hand pinky. It’s kind of crooked but not that much. My favorite part in skate boarding was that I busted my lip with a half size skateboard that did not suit for me. I seen a through my lip when I was staring at the mirror it was insane. As a amateur I could of seen my self being sponsored by the age of sixteen by Butch’s Skate Shop in Woodland. The only thing that I had to do was learn new tricks every month so that would have been very easily done. The only thing was wrong was that all the skate spots were being watched by security guards. I’m past with all of that because I’ve had stop skateboarding and I could do it no more because of all the sports had came up. I believe that skateboarding will make me a pro some day. This time I would practice even harder when I was sixteen. I have to find skate spots that are not being watched but until then I would have to wait. I’ve been chase a few times by the cops but it was well worth it. But it wasn’t a pretty picture to see. I like to think of it as a challenge for. This is why I believe in skateboarding.