Joseph - esparto/ca/95627, California

This I believe…..

I believe in phenomenon’s that can’t be explained or proven by any logical facts at all. Those things that go bump in the night or things that seem to follow you and give off that scary and creepy essence. As young child I never had a reason to believe in the supernatural or be scared of it. Our family used to be close so I would spend a lot of time at my grandmas and the very first night I stayed over there it happened the thing or creature that would change my way of thinking. It was a two room apartment with a kitchen and living room and my uncle who lived there because he is def had turned in for the night and my grandma did to each in there own room. I decided to sleep on the floor of her room when it happened. I woke up in the dead of night and I saw it, two illuminated feet walking slowly around me. It was walking to my grandma so pretending to be asleep with my barley cracked open eyes I flipped over as I to still be asleep so not to alarm the creature of my consciousness and when I turned it was gone. I spent the rest of the night with the TV. in the living room on and never stayed there again.

You can not believe me if you want I am not going to force you but that image still lurks in my mind on occasion knowing it wasn’t uncle Tony or Grandma or anything human for that matter. That is why I believe in the supernatural and always will remember

that shiny illuminated figure.