Diego - Esparto, California
Themes: pleasure

Have you ever heard the saying “the best way to a man’s heart is through his stomach?” Well that couldn’t be truer for me. Actually, the best way to get me to do anything is to feed me something delicious.

Good food is the most uplifting thing that will make me happy that is not necessarily healthy but safe. Some people decide to drink away their problems, but I choose to eat them away. I can be the maddest, saddest person in the world, but once you put a nice warm brownie in my mouth I can forget about everything. That can be a very bad weakness in some cases. I can easily become whipped by a girl who can bake.

One of my favorite things is to be hand fed by a good looking girl. What more can you ask for then to mix two of your favorite things? It’s the most fun you can have with your clothes on. I have to say, I’m a sucker for a girl who can feed me something I love; especially when she buys it. If she’s sexy and can cook I’ll be dedicated to her for life.

Food is one of the most important things in life. Without food you can’t survive and it is even a common remedy for many things; chicken noodle soup for a cold, tomato juice for the “morning after”, a pint of ice cream for depression. Without good food the world would be all wrong. I like to think of tasty food as a cornerstone of life because without it the world would go nuts.

It’s amazing what food can do to me. Maybe it can make me do something crazy like marry someone. The power of food is one almost equal to that of money. Although money is more powerful to me, food is more… food is more enjoyable. More satiating. More succulent. Food is just better, period, and that I truly believe.