Mande - Logan, Utah
Themes: forgiveness

What if no one ever forgave those that hurt them? Would society become even more embittered and harsh? I believe that yes, it would. So I believe that since we live in a world of so much bitterness, hatred, and war we need to do what we can to bring at least a little bit of peace to ourselves and those we may come in contact with throughout our lives.

T o me being able to forgive others and in turn being able to forgive yourself for mistakes mad is one of the best ways to bring peace to your life. Is it easy not in the slightest, but it is worth it. I’ve had experiences where people not being willing to forgive others for mistakes have in turn made both parties lives a lot more difficult than it would have been if they’d just found the willingness to forgive.

It is my experience that not being willing to forgive those that may have wronged you or even forgiving yourself for stupid mistakes made in the past causes guilt and takes away your peace of mind. So why can’t everyone be willing to listen to both sides and learn to forgive.