Matt - Marion, Montana
Themes: love

Love is a beautiful thing. It can control even the best and make us do dumb things. It can also be a huge hindrance to a relationship, if the feeling is not mutual. Love is also a huge word because it can do so much. If it is not used at the right time it can doom two people. Love can also take many forms: Parent-Child, Sibling, Friends, and Lovers. Each is very unique, but at the same time quite similar. In each of these different types of relationships the love that is felt can be different. Love is either conditional or unconditional; the latter type seems to be the best. When the love between two people is lost a person can feel relieved, let down, or angry just to name a few. A person can feel all of these emotions at one time also. You never know which one you will feel until the situation presents itself. Losing love can teach you a lot about yourself and the other person. It can break your heart and leave you feeling depressed. But there is no medicine to cure a broken heart, there is only time.

Love can also be a tricky thing to interpret, and if it is interpreted wrong it can ruin a relationship. People who figure out a way to determine this are a lot better off than those of us who cannot. The worst mistake people can make is thinking that the love that they have for someone is the lover type, when only it is friendship. This can easily ruin friendships, especially if it is only one of the people in the relationship that feels this way.

Love is a great thing to have in your life when things are going well, but when its not it can throw us in the mud. But “it is better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all.”