Gwendolyn - Waco, Texas

I believe that God is Lord. I believe Jesus is God’s son. I believe that war leads to war, and peace to peace. I believe Jesus is a peacemaker. I believe Gandhi went to heaven. I believe that true happiness comes with thinking of others and showing love to everyone, even our enemies. I believe that Adam and Eve were black. I believe in Justice. I believe that peace is not the only thing we should strive to accomplish in the world; I believe that we need to strive for justice as well as peace. I believe that there is no perfect man or woman. I believe we all need to humble ourselves and remember that God made our friends as well as our enemies and that God loves them just as much as us. I believe dark chocolate is better than white chocolate. I believe that music is the international language. I believe that we are killing our earth. I believe in God’s everlasting love. I believe that we are all made in his image. I believe in forgiveness. I believe in Hope. I believe in the new day when all of God’s followers will come and bow before the Lord. I believe that practice makes perfect and so we should be careful what we practice. I believe in prayer and praying for our enemies. I believe in angles and in goodness. I believe in the fruits of the Spirit. I believe in truth. I believe my friend Taylor, who committed suicide, will meet me when I enter the golden gates of heaven. I believe in being passionate and in sharing. I believe that the stars will fall from the heavens and I would like to hold one of them in my hand. I believe that spring will always come after winter. I believe in rainbows but not in pots of gold. I believe in jumping for joy. I believe in counting your blessings. I believe God loves me for the Bible tells me so.