William - Louisville, Ohio

This i believe, I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that i will go to heaven someday.Why? Because i believe the gospel ( good news) . It was revealed to the apostle Paul in his writings in the bible. (Gal. 1: 11,12)To get to heaven it must be a heart belief.(Rom.10:8-10) Not just from our head(intellect) Paul speaks of vain belief in this scripture (1cor,15:1-4).Only a heart belief will get us to heaven. Salvation is a gift paid for by the Lord Jesus Christ .(Eph.2:8,9 & Rom.6:23) A gift is something a person recieves ,no one can work for a gift. ( Rom.4:5) It is for the individual to believe God or Satan ,I choose to believe God. We believe by faith (Rom.10:17) FAITH = BELIEVEING WITHOUT A DOUBT because we know Gods word is true. All peoples eternal existence hinges on what they BELIEVE not what they do, whether it be good or bad.If we believe ( FROM THE HEART)Jesus died was buried & rose the third day we will see him in heaven. If we believe not we will spend eternity in the lake of fire(Rev.20:13-15) . Please believe God & not Satan or satans ministers (2Cor.11:14,15).

Please all who read this check out Gods word & believe. My Salutation