Sarah - New Market, Alabama

I believe that music is great, a nessity for life. With the wonders,joy,and happiness to music, it express feelings or pain you have to search deep for in the lyrics. The writer expresses their feeling to the world. I love the way it make you feel when you hear a song or like, or just expresses your mood. I’d never thought before that music meant so much to me, that it almost indeed controlled me. Music helps me get through the day, let my anger out wihout screaming. Music keeps me what me friend calls “Normal behavior For a Sane Person”. When I come home, full of anger and hate, I’ll turn on music, it keeps me from murdering, keeps me fro doing or saying things I’ll later regret. Music has made me a better person.If I never heard certain songs through my life, I wouldn’t be who I am. .Music keeps me, and has made me who I am. Even though it has shaped me in to a person some are scared of, I’m not afraid to be different. When I got in to Middle School, I learned that everyone trys so desperatly to fit in, to be a part of a group or a cluiqe, Well, im not afraid to b different from others. Some people who haven’t had enough to do, and get enjoyment from taunting me and others about music or how we’re different. All I think when I hear them talk is “At least I’m not you”

Music makes me happy, it almost feels like its inbracing me, like its telling me to follow to find a better life. Music steers me in the right direction. Music inspires me, teaches me, helps me. Yet, I’ll never help me in later life. I realize that. At least I’m not alone. This, I believe.