Alyssa - Ypsilanti, Michigan

“A good friend will be there to bail you out of jail, but a true friend will be there sitting next to you saying ‘Hey, we screwed up, but we had fun!’” Ah, the quote of my lifetime relationship with my friends.

We’re planning to create a website. It was a spur-of-the-moment decision. In my own personal opinion, we mess up a lot and not just with each other but in life in general. Grades have proven an obstacle more than once, along with opposite personalities. Yet . . . I try to stick it through. I think of all my friends as true friends. I’m probably the one that screws up most, so I’m probably the one saying we screwed up. Yet, it’s not like I mind, since my friends are second only to my family in my life. Only then do I go back and worry about me at little number three on the priority list. See, I’m way to trusting, but that’s how I make most of my friends.

Didn’t I have a point in here somewhere? Oh yeah, right.

We’re planning to create a website. It started on the bus ride to school, with me and my bus-seat-partner-person (I bet you’re wondering what that’s supposed to be) coming up with all sorts of random continuations of random things to arrive at the conclusion of a website. I presented it to my other friends later, and now we’re overflowing with ideas. It’ll be awesome, I’ve said, and we’ll have so much fun! Everyone will laugh at out comedic genius!

We plan for a forum, an ask-the-creators thing where you ask us a question and we answer you just for the fun of it, a hilarious loading picture, funny things we’ve found online, everything random we come up with and a calendar. About the calendar, that’s a whole second story about a friend and I coming up with a name for every day except for actual holidays. Yeah, we’re weird, but then again that’s us. We haven’t made the website yet, but that’s only because we’re still planning it.

All of my friends, myself included, well . . . we’re really random, and I think we’d actually be able to pull this off. However, if one of us is locked up in a jail cell somewhere, you can bet I’ll be sitting next to them. I’m not the sort to leave a friend behind to face the fire alone, and besides, even if we did screw up we’d have had fun. That’s my true relationship with every one of my friends. We’re all about fun, no matter how much we mess up. I might get locked up, but as soon as they release me I’ll be off again. The same goes for my friends. We’ll have fun, and face the consequences laughing.

Don’t worry though, we’ll stop before we kill each other or something along those lines.