Alex - fairbanks, Alaska

This I believe

I don’t have many beliefs, but I do believe that we need to learn from our mistakes to change the world. I like to live life to the fullest at the same time learn about everything and learn from the mistakes of yesterday. “Learn as if you were to live for ever and live as if you where die tomorrow.” – woody ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬_________________

The past is a great thing if we know it we can learn from it. That is why we take classes like history: so we can learn from our mistakes. I know people listening to this and know me are saying,” Alex is not the best in student.” I don’t like to learn at all times. I like learning when the knowledge I’m getting is useful. Take Algebra 2 for example I don’t think I will be using imaginary numbers for my taxes, but It looks good to the colleges. People say there is no use for history. What they don’t know is that history is very important to know and acknowledge. I think right now history is repeating it self. With all the war and violence in the world, and what happening with Israel and Palestine. This has bean going on for about a thousand years. When will it end? The answer is never if they don’t resolve there differences and take a look at the past. They are fighting over this little peace of land. Though I don’t think what is happening is right i’m not going to get into detail about my political point of view.

The past is strong and, and we need to take into mind that the over time thing don’t change that much. In the future there will still be hate, there will still be prejudice, and there will still be the past. This I believe the world cant and wont change without the rest of the world behind it. It is hard for only one man to change the world. Don’t get me wrong people can do great things. For example martin Luther king did great things and united the most of the country. But there is that small percentage of people that don’t want to unite. This world is bound to be segregated. That’s not how I want view the world but that’s how the world is.