Kathryn - Fairbank, Alaska

Forgiveness Is Free

Every one has made mistakes, some worse than others, and forgiveness is free. Do you think that In my life, 16 years and counting, I have learned that everything does not always go your way. My parents have taught me pretty well I think. I have learned a lot from them. They have tried to teach me the main qualities to life as best as they can do so, and to the best of their knowledge. To me it seems like its working.

My parents have taught me that I need to treat people how I would want them to treat me. With respect. They taught me to live my life to the fullest, and try not to let anyone down while doing it. But if that happens always remember to forgive and forget. I have learned that even the people closest to you will let you down at least once, there for you learn to forgive and forget. In my life I have also learned that you will loose people to. But you need to learn how to deal, but don’t let yourself get depressed.

My boyfriend of over a year, David has taught me a lot also. He’s in college now, and has struggled through most of what I’ve been through. He’s my best friend and has always been and always will be there to help me through my struggle to get good grades and succeed in life, and get into a good college and get a good job.

David has taught me that there is more to life than money. It’s not all about what kind of car you drive or about what kind of clothes you wear. It’s about happiness. Money does not buy you happiness. Not only has he taught me about happiness, he’s taught me how to live. To not be afraid to take a little risk every once and a while, that’s part of living on the edge. Living my life to the fullest. David has taught me that there is more to life then meets the eye. When you first meet someone, look past the pretty face, and at a person’s personality. I’m not one to judge a book by its cover, this I believe.