Wisty - Diamondville, Wyoming
Themes: setbacks

I believe that everyone should be careful about whom they date and who they move in with. Last summer my mom kicked me out of the house because I went back with my ex-boyfriend. She didn’t want me to be with him because of his drug use and his drinking all the time; she thought that I was going to get hurt. I told my mom that I wasn’t going to get hurt because I can take care of myself. I found out different about that.

At first he was friendly, nice, caring, and he was always there when I needed him. But then, after I moved in with him, I was constantly running out of money. He would spend my paychecks as soon as I got them on stuff that he didn’t need, junk food, games or he would go out all the time while I was at school. When I say I moved in with him, I mean I stayed in a motel room. The motel that we stayed in was the Down Town Motel in the last room facing the upper station of Wagner’s.

When I told him that I was moving back in with my mom, he flipped out and started drinking. I told him that I would be out when I got out of school the next day. He threatened to kill me if I left and went back to my mom’s.

When I found out that I was pregnant, I didn’t want to tell him that I was pregnant because I was afraid of his reaction. So, I told his friend, and his friend told him that I was pregnant and his reaction was that it was not his child, and that it is someone else baby. When the baby is born there will be a D.N.A. test done to prove to him that he is the father of my baby. After he does the D.N.A. test and it comes back positive that the baby is his, he will have to pay child support, and reimburse the state for medical bills.

I have learned that some people will say they love you and they want to have kids and marry you and be with you for the rest of their life but then they threaten to kill you and they deny their baby when they know that it is their baby and they might even kill you in your sleep. I have also learned that if I had listened to my mom about him I would not be in the position that I am in.