Tyler - Caledonia, Michigan
Themes: war

My belief is on the war in Iraq. The reason I’m writing about the war is because I want to

know, is fighting really solving anything? All you hear about everyday is the war. It is starting to get old, get home from school, turn on the T.V and there it is. There is always news about people dying. Well is people dying helping anything?

For the last four years violence has been this worlds attitude, from different countrys

testing different weapons to the U.S and Iraq battling it out for peace. Well isn’t there a different way to get peace between two countrys. I don’t know anybody in Iraq, I don’t have family in Iraq, but I still get sick when I hear about the war.

When you hear about the civilians that die each day from friendly fire, car bombings,

or just were in the wrong spot at the wrong time, can you classify that as getting somewhere, to world peace? The answer is no, you can’t. Killing innocent people is wrong, taking people as hostages and taping them suffering and then showing them getting killed is wrong. But yet, still people have anough nerves to say that is progression in the war.

What ever happened to the news that made people happy, the news that the only

bad story you would hear about would be a about a robber. The news that never had

pictures of people dying. Where did those happy times go?

My belief about the war is kind of anti-war. I don’t agree with the war, but I guess

you have to do what ever it takes to get things done, even if it envolves people dying, nothing getting done, and just violence. I think there are other ways to get peace between two countrys, it doesn’t have to be fighting. This I Believe.