Dustin - Louisville, Colorado

There are many things in life to believe in, but one of the things that I truly believe in, is companionship. There are many forms of companionship, but the one’s I appreciate most is friends and pets. They are a very wonderful thing in life to possess. I believe in having friends and pets because they never let you down when you are lonely or depressed. Even if you’re happy, they can bring more happiness into your life. What I love about pets is that they are a substitution of a friend. Pets can be a replacement for friends when you are without them. If you’re just home alone eating chocolate ice cream watching T.V.; pets are always a great thing to have around. They are around and they can be entertaining too. My dogs sometimes go on a rampage and fight over a toy and are very ecstatic. I like when my pets lay on my feet at night because they keep my feet warm. Also, when I come home from a trip or just from school, I get greeted as if I was a king from my pets. I enjoy walking pets because for one it is a source of exercise, and for two it is nice to show off your pets to the world. If you have a reptile or something you can’t really walk, it still is nice to look at what they are feeling. I love watching the emotions of animals. I like to watch my dogs when it’s feeding time, they will go out of their way to sit right in front of you to remind you that it is time for the feast. I believe that having a friend even if it’s a pet, still counts in life.

I believe that having friends in life is a very important commodity to have; they can solve your problems or just be a friend. I think that friends are an essential part in your life; they bring out the best in you and let you have a great time in life. Friends get you through the hard times, and bring you back in the high life. Friends leave great impressions on you that will make you feel gratified. I remember one time when I was with my friend we were at a Tennis match, it was very cold outside and I had no jacket. I decided I could withstand this brisk weather but I had gotten the shivers and became very cold. My friend was very gracious and lent me his blanket which quickly warmed me up. I think friends let you enjoy life and also keep you company when you are lonely or just needing someone to hang out with. Having friends is like having another family to hang out with. I admire friends because even if you have a fight over something, there is always forgiveness in a relationship.

To conclude, Friends and pets are a very nice commodity to have around in you life. They can help you succeed in life and just be yourself.