sabatino - louisville, Colorado

I Believe

So far in my life, I haven’t had many drastic experiences that have really changed my views on life. But I do have two major beliefs or philosophies on how I want to live my life. My first belief is to live life to the fullest. For me this means choose a goal for yourself and do all that you humanly can to complete that goal. I believe that you only have one chance in life and that you should do all that you can to make your time on this world the best time ever. I believe that it is a waste if you do not live up to your fullest potential. Why do you think we were put on this world? I believe that we should also change someone or many people’s lives in a positive way by the time we pass away. I believe that if we just sit around the whole time wasting away, we are not living our lives to the fullest. This then brings me to the next part of this belief, and that is to avoid actions and events that would stop or slow you down from reaching your goal. I don’t believe that it is necessary for you to have an outstanding goal to stride for, but it should be your own personal goal. It shouldn’t be based off your parents or your friends. You have to be the only one who wants the goal and you have to want it the most out of everyone. This is crucial if you really want to have lived life to the fullest.

The second major belief that I have is that your mind is the strongest part of your body. It is with this and only this organ that you can achieve success in my first belief. This actually goes along with the saying that you can do anything that you put your mind to. I believe that in order to be truly happy, you have to be as positive or optimistic as possible. The second you start thinking in a pessimistic way, you have already failed. That is why the mind is so powerful. My coach tells us before games that when we go to bed, we have to visualize ourselves succeeding. He tells us to picture ourselves in game type situations and make the outcome positive. If you were to get down on yourself all of the time, you will never get anywhere in life. I truly believe in the power of the mind ot make you life as successful as you want it to be.