Jody - Logan, Utah

There are many things in life we can do to make our life and other people’s lives around us better. There are a couple of things I can think of to show us how we should be. The movie “Pay It Forward” and the song “The Chain of Love” by Clay Walker are only a few. These two things show us the capability that people have. We should all act more like the people in them.

The movie “Pay It Forward” is about a boy who gets a simple assignment and decides that he can change the world. For his assignment he makes a plan to help three people and to have those three people each help three people. Kind of like an up side down pyramid. His assignment affects more people than his teacher thought that it would. What a great example to all of us! If only we would help three people and have them help three people. If we all did this the world would be a much better place.

The song “The Chain of Love” by Clay Walker is another example of kindness. His song talks about a man who stops to help an old women fix a tire and wouldn’t take any thing for it. Then the old women stops at a diner and gives a pregnant women a $100 tip. And it goes on about how much the women needed the money. If only we could just be a little kinder. If only we could take a few minutes out of each day to help some we see in need. How much better would the world be? I think that it would be a lot better.

The movie “Pay It Forward” and the song “The Chain of Love” have inspired me in my life to do something more, to be just a little kinder. Every time I watch or hear them it inspires me to do better. I would just like to say thank you to all those people who are kind and helpful to those in need.