Kristi - Webbville, Kentucky

What do I believe? I believe in many things but one that is very dear to me is being myself! I know that someone will always have something to say about what I’m doing or how I am doing it. I am very proud of the way I live my life. I believe that I was raised to be a good person with high morals and I’ve been blessed because of it. I think if everyone believes in himself or herself, they will go very far in life.

I use to be one of those people that followed others and wouldn’t do what I wanted to do. How can anyone be truly happy if they are afraid to be themselves? Until my senior year of high school, I was one of the shyest people ever. I began trying new things and decided that I was going to be my own person. I have accomplished many things just in the past few years and I absolutely love my life because of it!

I believe that when walking into a room, you should hold your head up high and think positively about yourself. If you’re having a bad day, no one will know it unless you put it out there for everyone to see.

If you have a flaw, and believe me I have many, you should play it off like it’s no big deal. For instance, I have a mini toe on my left foot. But I have yet to decide whether it’s a mini toe or if the toe right beside it is extra long. Ha! I use to let little things like that bother me but I really think those little things make you into who you are as weird as that sounds. I feel that I am unique because of my weird toe!

I am so proud of my life and the way I live it. I just want to make a difference in other’s lives and the way to do it is being myself and showing others my love!