jason - Sunrise, Florida

This I believe

I believe…..this has been a saying that people have said without even thinking what it is

they are saying. I believe in Santa. I believe in the Easter bunny. I believe in the tooth

fairy. I believe in superstitions. As we get older we realize that you cannot believe in

things that other people say. Rather you need to find your our believes. For starters I

believe in myself I feel I could change the world if I wanted to. Believing in yourself is

the most important person you need to believe in. I believe in God the father almighty

creator of heaven and earth and in Jesus Christ his only Son our lord who was conceived

by the holy spirit born of the virgin Mary suffered under Pontius Pilate was crucified died

and was buried. He descended into hell. On the third day he rose again from the dead he

ascended into heaven and sits at the right hand of God the father almighty from thence he

shall come to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the holy spirit the holy catholic

church the communion of saints the forgiveness of sins the resurrection of the body and

life everlasting. To me the Apostles’ creed is one of the top reasons for believing.

Another thing that brings belief in my life is friends. If it weren’t for my

friends I probably would of gone insane. Like Steve he’s so hyper that most of the things

he does are so stupid that its funny. Then there’s Kelsi who is always happy whenever

someone is down she is there to make them feel better. Also Lauren is so smart and

popular but yet she is easy to talk to. She isn’t like all the pretty girls that’s what makes

her unique, she has that sixth sense that very few girls have and I love her for that. Last

but not least there’s Shayna there is no way to describe her it would take a very long

time but she is basically my best friend forever. Friends help you believe by encouraging

you in what ever it is you need them to. How could my life be meaningful without music.

If it weren’t for music my life would be so boring. I’m always playing music whether its

in the car to the house, when I’m doing my homework. Even at school you would never

see me without music. Music makes up most of life, I’m in a band so my music skills are

put to the test. Our band plays local concerts. On my free time at home I’m playing

guitar. Life would be pretty dull without music there would be no musicals or famous

composers. If it weren’t for musicians believing in themselves there would be no music.

Another thing that is meaningful in my life is cooking. What would be meaningful about life without food. I love to cook when I cook I feel so passionate and relaxed that everything just feels perfect. I love challenging myself to creating new

recipes and making ones that someone else made up. This is what I am majoring in

college, to become a Master Chef. The Arts Institute has a contest every year and the

winner gets thirty thousand dollars in scholarship money. So I have been working really

####### it. Cooking is very meaningful in my life because there is always a challenge at

hand and I love doing it. Everyone is passionate about something in their life just let the

world know who you are and how you feel through your talents.