matthew - Michigan
Themes: love

I believe that love is what everyone needs a little of. Because if you think about it you, me, everyone wants something to feel complete and whole about themselves. I mean, some people want money or they want something they can’t truly be happy with most people say that their happy even if they know their not but they are afraid that their friends will not like them any more they do not want to show their feelings, because they do not want to be outcast. I know just what it feels like but if you look at me now you probably would not know that little fact about me.

I always want to feel that weird stomach turning feeling that is love. Love is a part of life that no one seems to want to remember. Even though when he or she was little they had their crushes even now, people try to forget about love if every one is like that then why live?

I say, “tied forever, ever bonded. Cut the ties and remove the bonds” I made the quote when I felt very sad I do not like to say it but I have had a real bad life especially my childhood, it means we are bond by the way society thinks and tied down by the way people think of us. Nevertheless, if we go beyond what people think and the way society thinks we would be free to love the people we want to with out having to feel sad, embarrassed or any thing bad.

People look down upon me but that does not stop me from embracing love. I am 14 and I stand out in crowds because I do not care about what any one but my friends think about me. I want to love, I know it sounds weird for a guy to want to love someone with all his heart but I do. All my friends feel the same way but we are not outcasts we just have the will to think on our own.

So to any one that reads this I say the love is the most impotent thing you could possibly have, this I believe, and from now on I hope you feel different about the way society is, and start to think on your own from now on. My name is Dylan and this message came from the bottom of my heart and my soul.