Brendan - Media, Pennsylvania
Themes: pleasure

I believe in Tassimo. Tassimo is the greatest invention ever, which creates a variety of hot chocolate, coffee, espresso, and tea by inserting Tassimo discs into the machine. Usually you would struggle with your efforts to make coffee or tea in the morning by waiting for water to boil or for coffee to brew for extended periods of time. If you were to have Tassimo, you would have no trouble whatsoever. With Tassimo, you just insert the coffee or hot chocolate disc into the machine, wait about five seconds for the water cartridge in the back to warm up, and when the orange light comes on, initiate Tassimo by pressing the power button and you have instant hot, delicious, cocoa drink in less than twenty seconds.

One snowy December night at the Still’s residence, I was shredding through his steep front yard on a snowboard. As I became colder and colder, I became parched and was also craving a high temperature refreshment that could warm me up. I sat on a snowy embankment next to Stillz’s driveway pondering my situation. I thought to myself, “hot chocolate would hit the spot right now, if only a machine could make it in 20 seconds or less for me.” As we made our way into the house, Stillz soundly suggested that we should acquire some hot chocolate. I explained that hot chocolate takes too much effort. He looked at me and said “we have Tassimo.”

“Tass-i-mo?” I softly responded. Stillz then motioned me toward his kitchen door. We walked in and started to disassemble from our winter garments. After we were done I asked, “What is this Tassimo you speak of?” Without a response, he strolled over to a strange machine that was sitting next to the scarcely used coffee contraption. He removed two Tassimo discs from the cupboard and inserted one into the machine and pushed the power button. There suddenly was a noise of gears moving to process a job, as I saw hot steamy cocoa drink pour from the spout into the mug that Stillz had place under it. When the hot chocolate was done its process in about 20 seconds, I hastily moved my hand towards the warm mug. When I picked the beverage up, my arms started to tremble, not knowing what type of satisfaction would ensue as I poured it down my throat. As I took a sip, a chocolaty warming sensation went throughout my lips, tongue and body. I turned to my companion and exclaimed, “This is the most ‘jerbank’ drink I have ever ingested.”

In retrospect, there is no other high temperature chocolaty refreshment that should be consumed that is not out of the Tassimo machine. One reason is I guess because it’s the best thing ever. Another reason would be that it’s incredibly easy to make. The final and most important reason why Tassimo should be used as opposed to other gizmos is because it is a very power chocolaty experience that everyone on the planet should experience.