Eldrick - Conway, Arkansas
Themes: environment

Earth’s Destruction

I believe that the people of the world will destroy it. That’s what all signs pint to.

There is a constant struggle for power and a disregard for life. These are things that

Spell destruction, we use its resources relentlessly and barley give back a percentage of what we take. Recycling only goes so far how much we will take.

You can compare us to animals smart enough to invent the atom bomb but to dumb to not have sex with everyone we come in to contact with. As the world is over populated and the earth’s resources will eventually run short. The earth is holding a few billion too many, what will we do? Start burning all graves or sending people out to space.

Humanity is in question, a kind heart is rarely seen. People have been lost in this

world. Shivery is definitely dead and the term and the word gentlemen

is lost in translation. There are kids dying and people living out of trash cans. What

happened to helping someone who needs it ?

The world is full of judgment and stupidity, but its missing kindness. Years

ago people respected each other, the world was always judgmental and always ignorant.

To me it seems for every step forward we take two steps back. Everyone is some what

judgmental but it only gets worse.

Money is a big part of it, people make and do things that will harm people and

destroy earths atmosphere and the earth itself just for money.

Money the root of all evil I don’t think so. I think it’s the greed of man and

The weakness of people to think of their future children and the fact that kids are the

future. So what they see us do they will do, history repeats itself. The purpose of

studying history is to avoid past mistakes but we continue to fall as the last did to greed, to

jealousy and to poverty, when will it end? When we destroy this beautiful place called