Tiffany - Monroe, North Carolina

I believe that love can move mountains; I believe it can go deeper than the sea and higher than the sky. I believe love can break down walls and barriers; it can stop crimes, save lives, love can make you free. Love is patient, love is kind, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love is not bitter nor cold, but more warm and fuzzy like a bear or a puppy! It can brighten any cloudy day and scare away stormy weather. I love a lot of people and a lot of people love me: my family, my friends, my boyfriend but no love can be as divine, as powerful, as deep and as wide as the love Christ has for us.

He picks us up when we fall down, even if it’s over and over and over again, He’s always there. He is there for you when everyone else betrays you. He will always stand up for you; defend you in your time of weakness. God is the center of all things and God is love. He loves when he isn’t loved back, He loves you when you’re a mess, He loves you when you commit sins against Him. He loves those who kick him out of court rooms and schools, but he still isn’t gone. He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do you know why? He loves us, His love covered the world and it’s covered my heart.

I first came to know Christ when I was nine years old. My mother and I got baptized together, and as a third grader I witnessed to anyone and everyone, but age comes with peer pressure and a whole new world of boys, alcohol, and fun. What everyone was doing seemed more fun than God, but God never gave up on me and his love and patience and kindness brought me back to him after the guy I believed I was going to marry (we had been dating for three years) and I broke up. This was a huge deal to me I was hurt and my heart was broken. Jesus took my broken heart and restored it with his love and he pieced it right back together. This is when I came to know the true meaning of Gods love. It is greater than the love I thought me and my boyfriend had, it is greater than the love I have for my friends and the love they have for me, it is so deep; it is deeper than the love my family and I have for each other.

I believe Gods love moves the biggest mountains, I believe it goes deeper that any sea and a million times higher than the sky. I believe Gods love breaks down barriers between people also barriers that people have against Him. I believe He can take a cold heart or a broken heart and restore it to new. I believe Gods love is essential to a full and abundant life.